Friday, July 11, 2008

Hair Cut - Finally


I still have my brand new flat iron packed away. I think I used it once. I may be selling it since I am enjoying the ease of short hair. Women with short hair don't tell us their joy of having short hair possibly because our society favours long hair. Well, let me tell you that short hair is quite fun and easy. Zap, zoop, zip! I'm done in the morning.

My hair dresser was very kind to come to my house on July 7th and cut my hair. It was almost a family event. My children played outside and I let my young ends get their first clip. Brenda took all the ends off and gave it some stylish, feminine shape that sure made me feel good. I think it looks great! Thanks.

Brenda drove me to radiation this day and I realized I should share my routine with you too. I haven't talked much about radiation so I will.

No comments: