"Well right now I am dealing with my cording..."
This is a photo of my left arm using my right hand. I did the best I can to show you how I am doing. The bruising on the forearm is self inflicted. I still have very tight cords, dried sheaths around my dead lymph cords that stop me from stretching my arm out straight. So I try to stretch them out myself.
The best way is to stretch them is to push on these tight strings under my skin. I have snapped two in the past week. It feels so good to snap one. There is no pain just simple satisfaction that it no longer hinders my movement. Well, I tripped Saturday evening and stretched my arms out to catch my balance. I sure did okay since I didn't fall. However, late that night I noticed the dark, purple bruise with a bump underneath (see photo). I think I snapped one cord that wasn't quite ready to go. Apparently this is all in the normal range and in another 4 months I should have full mobility with no pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment