Friday, March 14, 2008

Home Made Puzzle by Nathaniel


Dear Nathaniel,
We really enjoyed putting together your home made puzzle. It was hard! Logan and I were quite challenged completing your picture. He was excited to find the puzzle Thursday after school.
Since we are beginners with your puzzles, we wish you had more colours. We like the white hole in the tree and the sun.
It was fun to do and thanks for putting together an excellent activity. You are quite creative coming up with this idea! Maybe an engineer one day?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna, Joanne Charlton here...Izzy's mam.Just before bed I thought I would catch up with your blog, the kids are asleep and I think my hubby has fallen asleep on the couch!The humor and inate sense of your spirit shines in your blogs, many have brought me to tears as you beautify life and tell it like it should be and live it like it should be lived, you are truly an inspiration.....sweet dreams Joannex

Nathaniel said...

Dear Mrs. Driedger,

The first puzzle I made was even harder, even my parents couldn't put it together, because I cut the pieces too small. I am glad that you liked it. I had lots of fun making it.

See you soon,

Nathaniel

P.S. My mom typed this.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Driedger,

I'm Nathaniel's dad and I'm writing to partially refute the assertion that I couldn't do the first puzzle. I got at least half of it done. Under the circumstances, I thought that was pretty good.

Chris.

P.S. I typed this myself.

Beverly said...

Hi Anna and Family
I loved the puzzle what an idea!!! Next little engineer coming up I think.
Thinking of you and wishing you and yours a happy easter and many little bunnies
Bev xoxoxoxoo