Saturday, March 8, 2008

HAIR HAIR HAIR hair hair HAIR


My hair is growing back on my head. It is exciting to know things are moving along back to normal. I have shaved my head many times during my chemotherapy treatment. Because every strand is now deciding to grow back (apparently many greys are showing up) so I am letting it grow. The wig is not comfortable to wear but I have no choice as the weather gets warmer and toques are just not "in".
Friday, March 14th my hair is 7 mm long
Friday, March 22nd: 7 mm
Friday, March 28th : 9 mm (dark soft hair with greys)
Friday, April 4th : 11 mm (each hair has a zebra pattern on; related to treatments I suppose?)
Friday April 11th: 13 mm
Friday April 18th: 16 mm
Friday May 9th: 20 mm
Friday May 23rd: 22 mm
Friday June 20th: 35 mm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful inside and out, with hair and without.