Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Life Has Changed with Cancer

What a truly magnificent gift! Those with the "same-old, same-old" outlook let the chances just slip away. But those who understand the value of the gift? Well... they have a chance to turn the present... into a really extraordinary day!
-Douglas Pagels

Every day has become precious. It wasn't before. It was another wonderful day that was taken for granted. Things have changed with cancer. Now I just have to remember to keep the anger under control when were loading up for the morning and be way more patient with the glove or little boot that won't slide on. Life is such a blessing right now. I just have to keep it fresh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that... Some of the greatest opportunities in life are disguised as problems.

Anonymous said...

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.

- Marcel Proust