Every three weeks I get zapped with two drugs. One is red, as you can see. The first round I felt like a warrior. The second round I felt very sick with many more side effects. The warrior costume was traded in and I felt more like a pregnant mom. The third round was the worst. I gave up the pregnant woman feeling and switched to being like a senior in a care home. Days flew by and not much got done. Funny how that happens. I am a bit apprehensive about round four and beyond but would do it 20 more times if it kills the cancer bullies in me.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, great to hear that fighting spirit in you. I'm praying that these 'cancer bugs' are zapped real good and that you have the strength and the rest you need to get through this terrible ordeal.
I hear overcomer in you! L
Hey Anna, you are a tough nut, and you will get through this. We will continue to pray for your recovery as you battle on.
Post a Comment