Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lots of Paint!


Anonymous:
Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all
the paint you can on it.

My life has been very full working and getting ready to sell our home. I've decided to dive into life full speed. I'm adding a lot of paint onto my canvas and I'm feeling some fullfillment in that.

Do I have a free moment? No. With this rush of colour my life is still all good. My friends might not be too thrilled because I am busy with things for me and our family, but there will be a time for celebrating later. Is there a lot of stress? Oh, ya. I must carry on with my hopes and dreams, knowing that life is colourful, bright and completely covering the canvas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you and your family are happy, your friends will be happy for you.